Sunday, October 9, 2016

2016 October: Faces of Nepal

9 October 2016
This is another "easy" post, because it's another one about "faces", this time Nepal.  Again, I know no one in these photos, I just wanted to capture their spirit if possible.  Very kind and gentle and trying with their limited means to rebuild from the horrible earthquake of 2015.  Again, all of these were captured on my We hope our visit there helps them do this in some small way.  Here are the images of  faces were captured on my i-phone and most taken covertly, so for all of your professional photographers out there, nothing on these images follow what I assume to be good general rules of photography.  That being said, these are my images and they will always mean Nepal to me...much more than the monasteries or any of the other things we saw.  (Those will come in a later post!).  Here are the "faces of Nepal".































No comments:

Post a Comment