Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 June 2011: Tire delivery Shenyang style!

Greetings all,
I know I just posted an update yesterday, but I wanted to post this because it's soooo classic Shenyang.  Many of you know, I work for Michelin tire company (the best tires in the world!).  My job here is the project leader for building a large manufacturing plant that will serve the huge and growing Chinese market.  As such, I'm always interested in tires and things about tires...so here are some pictures that caught my interest!
Tires being delivered here in the city of Shenyang (yes they are Michelin brand!)

The tire delivery guy is out front...way ahead of the box guy!

The tire delivery guy from the side (as I drive by)
That's it for today...

Take care and I'll post again after the trip to the country!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment